10 Best coffee maker for coffee snobs | You surely will like
Think about a day. You are sitting on your favorite Morris chair at the outdoor lounge with a perfect cup of coffee and thinking about something very special. Hopefully, you will find something great in your thinking, because…
“Good ideas start with brainstorming but great ideas start with coffee“
Believe it or not, most of the successful people are coffee snobs. They care about a perfect cup of coffee, and for a perfect 👌 cup of coffee, you need to choose a perfect coffee maker. In this article, you will find some of the best coffee makers for coffee snobs.
In a recent study, it is found that American people drink 400 million cups of coffee every single day! That means, 80% of the whole American people (18+) drinks at least one cup of coffee every single day.
79% of the whole Americans make coffee at their home. So, just imagine, how popular a coffee maker is! For sure, all coffee makers are not able to make a perfect cup of coffee. In fact, the number of good quality coffee makers is very few.
Satisfying coffee snobs with coffee is not easy, because they are way sensitive and zero tolerant on the quality of the coffee. Here, there is some best coffee maker for coffee snobs like you.
10 best coffee maker for coffee snobs
We have asked some coffee experts as well as coffee snobs to know their favorite coffee maker and create a list of them in accordance.
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine
- The special capsule design makes it look attractive and extremely space-saving
- A smart looking LED display will let you monitor and operate the whole operation
- Airtight and well sealing of the internal parts helps prevent humidity and oxygen. Thus you will get a perfect fresh coffee even after hours
- With the operating capability, you can make your own customized coffee
- 15 bars of pressure will give you the feeling of a restaurant
Sboly Single Serve Coffee Maker
- Its rapid brewer technology will give you a fast service of coffee. It takes only 3 minutes to serve
- Water adjustment technology will empower you with the control the amount of coffee you want to brew
- Ultra space-saving design will help you place it anywhere you want.
- you can both brew coffee pods or make coffee in the traditional way with this maker
- Most advanced and popular feature of this coffee maker is its suto cleaning button. The coffee maker will take care of it by cleaning itself. All you need is just pressing a button
- You will be provided with a vacuum insulated tumbler to bring your coffee wherever you go. It will help you keep your coffee hot for 6 hours and for cold coffee, 12 hours.
- After preparing your coffee, it will shut-off automatically
Atomi Smart WiFi Coffee Maker
- Can operate with a smartphone as it has built-in wifi with it. You even can control it with your Alexa speaker
- As this coffee maker is fully automated, you don’t need to stand alongside the coffee maker. Just turn on the coffee maker and forfeit about it.
- Capacity is 12 cups
- Money-back guarantee in case you don’t like it
- Supporting google assistant. That means you can prepare your coffee by saying “Okay Google”
Considering its design, quality, and smart technology, we have chosen it as the Best coffee maker for coffee snobs.
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker
- Two-in-one fully programmable coffee maker
- Takes just 3 minutes to prepare your coffee
- It heats the water only when you are ready to brew. It saves electricity and perfect hot coffee
- The cup holder is adjustable. You even can hold a taller mug
- Capacity is 12 cups
- 2 hours auto shut-off
- Two separate water reservoir that is easy to fill
- A programmable button will help you set the strength (light or hard) of your coffee
- Nice looking
- Easy to wash
BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker
- Larger capacity (12 cups of coffee)
- Vacuum tanker will help you have a perfect hot coffee
- Its handy operation will let you have customized coffee
- Its special design will help to prevent spills and drips when pouring
- The brew basket is easy to remove and attach, thus easy to wash. It is dishwasher friendly
- A large white digital display to monitor the operation
- Auto brew and auto-shutoff system
- Has cord storage
- two years of warranty
- Water-level and freshness indicator
Hamilton Beach Works with Alexa Smart Coffee Maker
- Smart coffee maker with built-in wifi
- can operate with a smartphone
- Can control with Alexa voice control
- capacity is 12 cups
- Super simple to operate
- Can fill coffee and water from the front part of the maker. That is easier than most of the coffee maker
- Auto shut-off
- Certified for Humans Eligible Products (www.amazon.com/certifiedforhumans)
Our expert members select this for best coffee maker for coffee snobs list because of its amazing design and price.
KRUPS ET351 Coffee Maker
- Fully programmable
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- 12-cup capacity
- Thermal technology keep the coffee hot up to 4 hours
- Customizable brew strength
- Self-cleaning button
- Premium filter with it
- Ability to produce 8 cups of coffee in just 6 minutes
- Auto maintenance of temperature of the coffee in between 195°-205°F to give you a perfect cup of coffee, whenever you need
- An audible beep sounds for notification
- One-touch brewing
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are made of BPA (bisphenol A.) free plastic
- Parts of the coffee makers are dishwasher friendly
- Its stainless thermal carafe lid is very effective to retain the same temperatures as before
- Career lid is easy to remove to wash or to replace
Technivorm Moccamaster 59616
- One button operation system makes it easier to control. Even the oldest member of your family can operate it easily
- It takes 4-6 minutes to brew 5 cups of coffee
- Auto shut off technology helps shut down the maker automatically in case you forget to shut off (after every 100 minutes).
- Capacity is 1.5 liters or 10 cups of coffee
- Auto Drip-stop technology will help well and speedy filtered coffee
- Body of this coffee maker is made of European plastics
- Automatic brew baskets will help you pour your cup of coffee without falling any single drop of coffee.
Capresso 465 CoffeeTeam TS
- Its space-saving design makes it looks good
- Built-in conical burr grinder with direct-feed technology
- With a capacity of 10 cups of coffee
- Its Gold Tone filter will give you a nicely filtered coffee. The best part of this filter is, it is dishwasher friendly
- This coffee maker has the digital controlling capability and you can set the brewing time
Buying Guides for coffee machine:
When you are on your way to purchase a coffee machine, you have so many things to consider. In this part, we will basically talk about some factors that you should consider before buying. You can save it as a checklist before buying the best coffee maker for coffee snobs surely.
Auto vs manual:
A manual coffee maker is completely a waste of your money. You have to add water, sugar, coffee, milk one after one, waiting for each process, and preparing for the next step.
The best thing about a manual coffee maker is, it is cheap. All the other things are really bad.
On the other hand, in an automated coffee maker, you will enjoy a bundle of facilities like:
- Auto switch-off
- Accurate and balanced measurement of the coffee, sugar, water, and milk
- Auto heating will help you heating the existing coffee automatically
- Digital display, along with the coffee machine, will show you the temperature, time, coffee processing notification, instruction of adding ingredients and so many features.
- Auto temperature control system will help you maintain a perfect balance of temperature of your coffee
- A perfect coffee needs perfect filtering and in an automated coffee maker, you will enjoy that feature.
You will notice a wide variety of coffee machines with different body materials. Some are made of hard plastic, some are with transparent plastic, some of them are with stainless steel.
Usually, the machine-made with colored or painted plastic is more beautiful than the metal coffee machine where the metal body has more longevity than the plastic one.
Easy to wash
In our article of the best coffee maker for coffee snobs, we tried to bring the most important factors to consider before purchasing your coffee machine and easy to wash is one of them.
What if you have one of the fine coffee machines that are too complex to wash or clean? It will smell really bad in the near future. So, before purchasing, you have to check how easily your coffee machine can be separated into parts by parks and join them together easily.
In some coffee makers, a special brush is provided in the box to wash it easily and effectively.
Built-in water filter
The water you use for coffee making may contain dust and lots of bacteria. A good quality filter attached with a coffee maker can clean most of the bacteria and dust and give you a hygienic coffee.
It is totally up to you, I mean your purpose. If you need 20+ cups of coffee to serve your whole office or party, then you can choose something with greater capacity.
And if it is just for personal use, then you can choose the small one.
We notice some coffee makers are unusually large where they can produce a little amount of coffee at a single time.
A thermal sensor will enable the feature of an auto switch on or off. It will heat your remaining coffee, stock in the jar, measuring the temperature. It will also show the current temperature of the machine.
From some of our regular followers, we have got some questions via email and social media like:
what coffee maker makes the best coffee, what coffee maker should I buy or what coffee maker makes the best tasting coffee? I think you have enlightened me with everything you needed to know.
Our readers also like this:
How to brew the best coffee
Brewing a perfect cup of coffee is not complex anymore because of the coffee maker. As you are coffee snobs and we are here with the top 10 best coffee maker for coffee snobs, you will surely make the best coffee for you. Previously you had to measure and make a perfect balance of coffee beans, sugar, milk, and water. But now, your coffee maker will guide you step by step to make a perfect cup of coffee.
- By the way, to brew the best coffee, first, you have to choose the best coffee beans.
- Check the smell and taste of water you use to make coffee
- Having a good knowledge of the measurement of coffee ingredients can give you an extra advantage to make your perfect cup of coffee.
- Make sure, the container, filter and other parts of the coffee maker are nicely washed and free from any sort of odor
- Make sure, you drink it as early as possible just after making
Choosing the best coffee maker will help you have a perfect cup of coffee. You can rely on any of our 5 best coffee makers for coffee snobs.
How to make good coffee in a coffee maker
Coffee is one of the most popular and traditional drinks all over the world. Who doesn’t want to have a cup of coffee after waking up in the morning or during the break of some boring work? But how can we make a cup of coffee? Actually, there are various ways to make coffee. One of the easiest methods to make coffee is using a coffee maker. Using some simple steps we can make coffee in a coffee maker. To do this besides coffee maker we need a paper filter, filtered or bottled water, and obviously some coffee grounds. So, let’s see the procedure below:
- At first, pour the desired amount of filtered or bottled water into the water tank.
- Add a paper filter in the filter compartment or holder if needed (some coffee makers have a filter basket in default and don’t need a paper filter).
- Now add the coffee grounds into the paper filter or filter basket. The quantity of coffee grounds depends on your taste and the amount of water.
- Close the lid of the water tank. Also, close the filter compartment and turn on the coffee maker. Now, wait for the brew cycle to complete.
- Turn off the coffee maker if needed as some coffee makers automatically stop when the process is finished.
- At last, you’ve got some hot and delicious coffee ready to drink! Enjoy the coffee instantly.
How to Clean an Electric Coffee Maker
Do you think is it good enough to shave off bacteria and build up germs, just rinsing your electrical coffee maker? Well, the answer is no. According to a study, an electrical coffee maker can contain between 35 to 67 different genera of bacteria.
Bacteria can grow in the drip tray of a coffee maker whether it is single serve coffee or espresso machine. If your machine has a drip tray, there is a possibility that you have bacteria. Sound gross? Right. To make sure you don’t drink up any bacteria that harm your health, you can follow these essential rules to clean your electrical coffee maker:
Use a vinegar solution
First, empty the carafe and any coffee grounds in the filter. Add white vinegar and water in equal portions and fill the chamber. Run a brew cycle and through the half-cycle turn the coffee maker off. Wait for 1 hour, so the vinegar gets time to clean it.
Use Dish soap and water
You can also use mild dish soap with water to clean the removable filter and the interior of the coffee pot. But it’s best to use a food-safe cleaner for the interior of your machine.
Don’t use dishwasher and keep it in a dry place
It is not a good idea to put different parts of a coffee maker in a dishwasher because it can damage your machine. If you are not using your coffee machine for some time, you can keep it in a dry place which will reduce the chance of growing bacteria. Damp environment enhances the growth of bacteria and mold.
Use distilled water
For quick cleaning, you can use distilled water but it doesn’t give you assurance of 100% cleanness. You have to follow the above steps for deep cleaning.
A good news is all of the coffee makers selected for best coffee maker for coffee snobs are designed in a way so that you can wash it easily.
coffee filter types
There are basically 4 types of coffee filters.
- Metal Filters
- Paper filter
- Nylon Filters
- Cloth Filters
Can you make tea with a coffee maker
Technically it is yes! you can make tea with a coffee maker. But you have to be extra careful about the tea dust. For coffee, it doesn’t leave any dust as it is completely mixed with water milk where tea produces some extra dust.
Don’t worry! We have two ways to make your tea with a coffee maker.
- Add liquid tea leaf that you can produce simply by mixing up with water
- Directly add tea leaf and the remaining dust will be stuck in the filter
Btw, you can get amazing benefits for your sore throat by drinking tea.
can you use a coffee maker to boil water
The answer is No.
Let me explain. Coffee makers don’t boil your water while making your coffee. Because boiled isn’t required to make a perfect cup of coffee. Besides, boiled contained an unpleasant smell that you may not like.
In some traditional coffee makers, there is no thermal sensor to switch off your maker in time. Those coffee makers work as a water heater. If you have a coffee maker like that, then this is not for you. Although, none of the coffee makers of 5 best coffee makers for coffee snobs are traditional.
So, be careful to use germ-free freshwater when pouring water in your coffee maker.
what to do with old coffee maker
You can do several things with your old coffee maker. Our ideas for you are:
- You can use the coffee tank/container and for other purposes like water pouring jug or for planting tree
- You can sell it to the metal waste purchaser. They will make reuse of the metal and plastic parts of your old machine.
- Whatever you do, make sure you are not polluting the environment. Plastics are not biodegradable.
can you brew espresso in a coffee maker
Yes! You can brew espresso in a coffee maker. You may not have the exact same taste, you get in a restaurant.
Making espresso in a coffee maker is not that tough. The procedures are:
- Place a full spoon of coffee grounds on the filter.
- Then pour water over it
- Turn on your coffee maker and let it do rest of the thing for you