[As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases]
Brushing teeth is not such an easy task, right? You have to be careful enough to find each and every gap of your teeth, brushes carefully to pull out the food particles each time. Most of the time, we don’t have time to do it carefully. Most of us love to brush along with other tasks.
Electric brushes are here to solve your problems. In this article, we will tell you about the positive as well as negative issues of electric toothbrushes, buying guides to choose the Best Electric Toothbrush For braces for it and finally some really effective as well as efficient.
An electric toothbrush may be defined as a toothbrush that has automatic bristle motion mostly back and forth motion or it could be called clockwise and anti-clockwise motion that is controlled by energy and is powered by a battery. An ultrasonic speed is applied nowadays.
Let me first deal with the pros and cons of it:
- More effective at removing plaque
- Easier for people with limited mobility
- A timer built into an electric toothbrush can help you brush your teeth long enough to sufficiently remove plaque from your teeth and gums.
- May cause less waste
- May improve your focus while brushing
- May improve oral health in people with orthodontic appliances
- Fun for kids
- Safe for gums
- Electric toothbrushes are more expensive than manual ones.
- Finding the right replacement brush heads may not always be easy or convenient,
- They also need to be charged to function.
- Not everyone likes the vibrating feeling.
- electric toothbrushes create a bit more movement of saliva in the mouth, which may get messy.
Top Best electric Toothbrush For braces
Waterpik WP-950 Complete Care
- The Waterpik complete care is combined with sonic vibration with water flosser to maintain daily oral hygiene and care
- Also brushing and flossing could make with one device that is more effective to clean the tooth and less time consuming
- With 10 stroke or pressure settings with low or high pressure along with 5 different and unique water flossing tips. Though braces with teeth produce several undercuts, the most effective part is that it can remove 99.98% of plaque from the undercut area without displacing the braces from the tooth surface.
- Space-saving design required only one outlet.
- It also can use the parson with crown, bridge, and veneers.
- Two years warranty is given
- It is also compatible with only one outlet of any warranty will be voided through the sale and use of the product outside the North America shipment outside of North America is prohibited by Waterpik.
- Up to 70% more effective than Sonicare Flexcare for improving gum health.
Does the electric toothbrush have a timer?
Yes, but there aren’t any clocks. The site says 2-minute timer with 30 second quadrant timer.
is this just the acquired model with a toothbrush charger?
Yes. This model is just the Aquarius with a toothbrush charger.and for that it’s a bit better for travel
How long of a charge will this last ?
it downstairs away from the charger for as long as 5 days or so.
Oral B 7000 SmartSeries Electric tooth brush
- Oral B 7000 smart series electric toothbrush gives real feedback and produces focus on brushing on your most important areas.
- With a high technique like silicon, it is made of. Also, cross Action round brush head with perfectly angled bristles for a precise clean.
- Clinically proven superior 3D cleaning oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove up to 100 percent more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
- Rechargeable with 6 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, Deep Clean, and Tongue Cleaner
- Speed Up to 800 brush movements per second, Features Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral B 7000 water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure and it removes 300 percent more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual brush. Amazon Dash Replenishment Enabled: With Dash Replenishment, this toothbrush will automatically place an order for brush heads when it’s time for replacement so you never run out.
Some important information
It must not use children with the age of below 3.And should replace the brush head for every 3 months or in case of brush head become worn .if children and persons with a special need have to be used than adult supervision must be needed.
Always read and follow the product labels to get more information. Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202. Handle, SmartGuide, Charger, Brush Heads, and Refill Stand made in Germany. Travel Case made in China.
When oral B Black 7000 smart series with Bluetooth get a full charge than it lasts for up to 10 days even with regular use. For holding its maximum capacity, deplete the battery by using without in-between charge till discharge fully. And must do this at least once every 3 to 6 months to get the best result. during initial setup units must be loaded/noisy, that should be subsided post regular usage
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush
To get the most complete care to eliminate guesswork with personalized coaching to improve a person’s brushing technique and achieve 100 percent confidence. Not only it’s just a toothbrush but also it is more than a complete oral care solution. The Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean is a Rechargeable smart toothbrush and has the best plaque removal, gum health improvement, and whitening performance.
- Philips Sonicare’s best electric toothbrush for braces because it has the most exceptional Product Dimensions 4.4 x 6.8 x 9.9 inches
- Item Weight 2.31 pounds
- Shipping Weight 2.35 pounds
- Manufacturer Philips Sonicare
- ASIN B06XT19TYD
- Domestic Shipping Currently, items can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Manufacturer reference MAIN-41344
- Batteries 1 A battery is required. (included)
- Customer Reviews 4.1 out of 5 stars 1,271Reviews
- Best Sellers Rank 26286
- Date first listed on Amazon March 26, 2017
- clean and complete care.
- Removes up to 10x more plaque and improves gum health up to 7x in just 2 weeks (in gum health mode vs. a manual toothbrush)
- Removes up to 100 percent more stains in just 3 days (in white+ mode vs. a manual toothbrush)
- 3 different smart brush head types automatically pair with the appropriate brushing mode and smart sensors provide real-time feedback
- Speed: Up to 62000 brush movement/min; Voltage: 110 220 V
- With Amazon Dash Replenishment, you can set up automatic deliveries so you never run out of brush heads again
- COMPATIBILITY: Android compatibility: Android phones, Bluetooth 4.0 enabled tablets; iOS compatibility: iPad 3rd Gen or higher, iPhone 4S or higher with iOS7 or higher.
PRO-SYS VarioSonic Electric Toothbrush
PRO-SYS Variosonic Electric Toothbrush is useful for adults. Five different precision brush head present.select the ideal one for individual teeth and gum and it is sometimes important for a patient with periodontal disease symptoms, the bleeding tendency of gum with wearing braces. The PRO-SYS Variosonic Electric Toothbrush includes 5 different soft brush head and 5 different cleaning modes allow 25 possible intensities along with the periodontal disease.
- 25 POSSIBLE INTENSITIES: 5 brush head types x 5 brushing speeds.
- 5 LEVELS OF CLEA: An automatic toothbrush that works best for one’s smile.
- PRECISION BRUSH HEADS: the best electric toothbrush for braces are designed to remove plaque safely from the tooth surface
- EXTRA LONG BATTERY LIFE: A Fully charged, and could use our electronic toothbrush up to one month with normal use.
- CONTENTS: Electric toothbrush, 5 brush heads, charging dock, USB wall adapter, travel case, 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Timing is everything:
All modes can be used every day for 2 minutes to help the effective removal of dental plaque. also having a timer.
Long-lasting and on the go:
The PRO-SYS VarioSonic is a rechargeable device that can last for a month. Plus, easily travel with our handy case.
Arm & Hammer Spinbrush PRO+
- One Arm & Hammer Spinbrush PRO Deep Clean Powered Toothbrush
- Removes 100% more plaque consider
- dual-action technology combines with a spinning head along with elongated bristles alow to greater access, even also undercut area and proximal area( between teeth) and in many of the hardest areas to reach.
- Cleans in between teeth and in many of the hardest to reach area.
- EXCEPTIONAL CLEAN AND COMPLETE ORAL CARE -40,000VMP.
- KILL 99.99% OF GERMS WITH UV SANITIZATION – best feature that prevents your brush in becoming breeding ground of germs
- A TWO MINUTES SMART TIMER pause every 30 seconds to encourage a dentist-recommend brushing habit, and auto shut off when 2 minutes
- 8 DUPONT BRUSH HEADS / 3 DIFFERENT-FUNCTIONS: It comes with 3 different-function brush heads.
- UV SANITIZING CHARGING TRAVEL CASE- for your easy traveling
How to use it?
- Slowly shake the toothbrush so that any excess water can be removed after cleaning.
- Place the brush heads with the bristles in a position so that it is directed to the UV Lamp.
- To activate the UV, close the cover of the sanitizer. It will take up to 15 minutes to sanitize
Should I use an electric toothbrush regularly?
Both electric and manual toothbrushes are effective to clean teeth if proper technique and brush is used for long enough. Moreover, an electric toothbrush may make brushing easier, that may help to remove the plaque properly.
Can it damage teeth?
Electric toothbrushes can damage one’s teeth.But not only is it electric,but the way of brushing may cause damage to teeth.If a person is too rough with their teeth during brushing then the tooth is actually scratched and damaged.
Will an electric toothbrush cause gum recession?
Electric toothbrushes consider as a useful tool to keep your smile both beautiful and healthy.Faulty toothbrush can cause trauma to the soft tissues of the gums, which can lead to the gums receding.also may cause gum abscess,ulcer , swelling,and periodontal disease.
[As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases]