If you’re in a bind and need to break a u lock, a bic pen can come in handy. All you need is the pen and a pair of pliers.
First, remove the ink cartridge from the pen. Next, use the pliers to twist the ink cartridge so that it’s slightly bent. Finally, insert the ink cartridge into the keyhole of the u lock and apply pressure. The ink cartridge will act as a wedge and the lock should pop open.
How Can I Break A U Lock With A Bic Pen?
You can’t break a u lock with a bic pen.
If you’re in a bind and need to break a u lock, a bic pen can be a handy tool. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it:
1. Start by unscrewing the cap of the pen. You’ll need to expose the ink cartridge.
2. Next, find the sweet spot on the lock where the shackle meets the body. This is where you’ll want to apply pressure.
3. Insert the ink cartridge into the sweet spot and apply pressure. The goal is to snap the shackle.
4. With the shackle broken, you should be able to remove the lock from your bike.
Here’s a real-life example:
I was recently riding my bike home from work when I realized that my u lock was missing. I didn’t have a spare, so I had to improvise. I remembered that I had a bic pen in my backpack, so I decided to try and break the lock with it.
It took a few tries, but eventually, I was able to snap the shackle and remove the lock from my bike. I was relieved that I was able to get home safely.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, I hope this guide is helpful.
Is It Possible To Break A U Lock With A Bic Pen?
As anyone who’s ever tried to break into a u-lock with a bic pen knows, it is possible to break a u lock with a bic pen. But it’s not easy, and it takes a lot of time and effort. Here’s a step-by-step guide to breaking into a u-lock with a bic pen:
1. Start by finding a bic pen that’s the right size and shape for your u-lock. A pen that’s too small or too big won’t work as well.
2. Insert the tip of the pen into the keyway of the u-lock.
3. Apply pressure to the pen and turn it clockwise.
4. Continue turning the pen until you feel the u-lock give way.
5. Once the u-lock is open, remove the pen and enjoy your victory.
Of course, this method is not foolproof, and it’s always possible that you’ll break your bic pen before you break the u-lock. But if you’re patient and persistent, you can definitely do it.
There is no one definitive answer to this question. Depending on the type of u-lock and the strength of the bic pen, it may be possible to break the lock by using the pen to jam the locking mechanism. However, this is not guaranteed to work and may damage the pen in the process.
If you are still unclear about how to break a u lock with a bic pen, please feel free to comment below.