You can go through a car wash with roof racks by taking them off the car.
If your car has roof racks, you can still go through a car wash! Just follow these simple tips:
-Remove any loose items from the roof racks before going through the car wash. This includes items like bikes, kayaks, or luggage.
-Secure any loose items on the roof racks with straps or bungee cords.
-Lower the height of the roof racks before going through the car wash. This will help prevent them from scraping the top of the car wash.
With these tips in mind, you can easily go through a car wash with roof racks!
How Do You Put Your Car In A Car Wash When You Have Roof Racks?
Remove the roof racks and proceed as normal.
1. Park your car in an empty spot in the car wash. Make sure you are not too close to the car in front or behind you.
2. Remove any loose items from your car. This includes things like trash, loose change, sunglasses, etc.
3. Take your roof racks off of your car. Most roof racks have quick release mechanisms that make this easy.
4. Start the car wash. Most car washes have an automated system that you can just drive through. Follow the instructions on the signs.
5. Enjoy your clean car!
How Do You Keep Your Roof Racks From Scratching The Car Wash Equipment?
You can put foam pipe insulation around the roof rack feet.
It’s no secret that roof racks can be a pain to deal with – especially when it comes to keeping them clean and free of scratches. But, with a little bit of care and attention, you can easily keep your roof racks from scratching the car wash equipment. Here’s how:
1. Start by removing any loose dirt and debris from the roof racks. This will help to prevent the car wash equipment from becoming scratched.
2. Next, use a soft cloth or brush to clean the roof racks. Be sure to avoid using any harsh chemicals or cleaners as this could damage the car wash equipment.
3. Once the roof racks are clean, apply a layer of protective wax. This will help to create a barrier between the roof racks and the car wash equipment, and will also make it easier to clean the racks in the future.
4. Finally, make sure to regularly inspect the roof racks for any signs of wear or damage. If you notice any scratches or other damage, be sure to repair or replace the affected parts as soon as possible.
By following these simple tips, you can easily keep your roof racks from scratch the car wash equipment – and keep your car looking its best.
If you have roof racks, how can you go through a car wash?