Put the front wheel in first, then tilt the bike frame towards the back of the car and put the back wheel in.
It’s not about the size of the car, it’s about how you load the bike.
I have a car that’s a bit smaller than most and I was worried about fitting my bike in it. I did some research and found out that if I take the front wheel off, I can fit the frame in the backseat. I tried it and it worked perfectly! Now I can take my bike with me wherever I go.
How Can I Fit A Bicycle In My Car?
Put the front wheel in first, then tilt the bike so that the back wheel goes in next.
1. Open the trunk of your car.
2. Remove any items that are currently in the trunk.
3. Lay down a blanket or towels to protect your car’s interior from dirt and grease.
4. Flip the bike upside down so the pedals and wheels are in the air.
5. Rest the handlebars on the edge of the trunk.
6. Slowly start to push the bike into the trunk, being careful not to scratch or damage the car.
7. Once the bike is partially in the trunk, tilt it so the wheels are facing the side of the car.
8. Finish pushing the bike into the trunk and close the trunk lid.
Is a video example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
What’s The Best Way To Fit A Bicycle In A Car?
The best way to fit a bicycle in a car is to put the front wheel in first and then tilt the bike so that the back wheel goes in next.
First, you’ll want to remove any unnecessary items from your bike. This includes the bike rack, if you’re using one, as well as any water bottles or bags you may have attached. Next, you’ll need to find a way to secure your bike in the car. This can be done by either tying it down with straps or by using a bike rack. If you’re using a bike rack, be sure to secure it to the car so that it doesn’t move around while you’re driving. Once you have your bike secured, you’ll want to make sure that it’s not blocking your view or the view of any passengers in the car. You may need to adjust the position of your seat or the position of the bike itself to make sure that everyone in the car is comfortable and that the bike won’t block anyone’s view.
Hopefully, you are clear now on how to fit a bicycle in a car. If you still have any questions, feel free to comment below.