Do you want to enjoy your favourite grilled hamburgers to have the summer-like taste on cold rainy days? Or looking for a quick and convenient way to cook for a family barbecue night on the freezing days of snowfall?
We know you crave for mouth-watering grilled food but at the same time, hate cleaning up for hours.
Introducing our top 8 picks of best indoor grills for hamburgers, versatile & user-friendly indoor grills on the market. Choosing your perfect one from the best indoor grill for hamburgers will let fulfil all your demands ensuring your safety from nasty burns & accidents. Now you can enjoy your favourite meal all-year-round and satisfy your hunger whenever needed with these easy indoor grills.
Any amateur cook can make delicious grilled ham, pork chops, ribs, steaks, chicken wings, sirloin, vegetables, and fish with any of these items.
Top 8 Best Indoor Grill for Hamburgers
Our members have worked for more than 48 hours to find the best indoor grill for hamburgers for you based on quality, building materials, real users reviews and price. Hope you will find them useful. Let’s get started…
Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Grill
The Ninja Foodi 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Grill should be the first one of your choice list (as it’s also the top on the market!) if you can afford the price. This machine is a virtually smoke-free indoor grill and air fryer. Ninja Foodi has 5 cooking functions: grill, the air crisp, roast, bake and dehydrate.
This heavy product is equipped with ceramic nonstick pots, grill grate & crisper basket with a long-lasting stainless finish.
The high-density grill grate creates char grilled marks and flavours, according to your selected mode (low/medium/high/max), and cooks food perfectly with char-grilled on every side with Cyclonic Grilling Technology.
You are also getting accessories like kebab skewers (5 pack), cleaning brush & recipe book along with the packet. So, if you consider its versatility & convenience, the price should not be a matter!
- Easy to use
- Extremely easy to clean
- PTFE/PFOA/BPA free, ceramic nonstick coated
- Dishwasher-safe parts
- Automatically pauses when checking/turning items
- Heats up quickly
- Very easy to bake bread & grill patties for hamburger
- Chef created 15 recipe book
- Not fully smokeless
- Would be nice if it were larger, but that would require much space to store
George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill
Probably there is nobody who hasn’t heard of the George Foreman brand. Because they have been inventing the best quality grilling machines for 26 years.
And George Foreman 15-Serving Indoor/Outdoor Electric Grill is the biggest hit on the market nowadays. You’ll absolutely love its excellent features at such a unique range.
This grill is manufactured with a sturdy nonstick coating which heats up 35% faster and removes the need for butter/oil to cook hot, tasty food for your family as well as the guests. The adjustable five heat settings of the temperature probe let you search your preferable texture on any kind of food. Again, you may place your grill indoor right on a tabletop or outdoor atop its pedestal.
Enjoy a delicious meal whenever you want on your favourite George Foreman grill with the convenience of 15+ servings, not ignoring the benefit of breeze cleaning and little maintenance.
- The drip tray is small, easy to clean, also dishwasher-safe
- The durable nonstick grill plate is easy to remove for fast and simple cleanup
- Quick heating, usually within 3-5 minutes
- Saves up space as circular
- Large enough to cook for a crowd
- Can be used indoors or out
- No smoke smells great and has that good old grilled flavour
- Heat control can get spattered with grease
- Removing grill from the base could be easier
- The cord needs to be a little longer to remove the need for an extension cord
Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
Enjoy the authentic outdoor flavoured grill rich in taste, texture, and appearance regardless of time and weather with Hamilton beach indoor grill.
This grill is very compact, lightweight & doesn’t take much space. It is 16 inches wide by 6-½ inches tall by 10 inches deep. The actual cooking surface is 115 square inches. There are 11 different temperature control settings from warm to sear & takes only 10 minutes to reach the high-searing temperature (450 Degrees).
This multipurpose machine cooks much more than steaks, bbq, and burgers. You may absolutely sear anything, also make paleo and keto diets. You will get the reason, after using behind, why we pick it in our top 8 best indoor grill for hamburgers list.
This indoor grill is one of the best options for you under 100$. Again, Hamilton Beach comes with different sizes & purposes. Choose your perfect one according to your taste, budget & purpose.
- Flawless grill
- No smoke
- Great grill marks
- Easily transportable
- The lid design is well thought out
- The cleanup is easy enough as dishwasher safe
- The meat doesn’t sit in grease while cooking instead the grease drains off naturally and falls between the grates into the drip tray
- The nonstick surface is perfect
- The cord is quite short
- Must unplug when not in use
- The lid comes off easily when it shouldn’t
- The temperature control is an analogue dial that’s extremely loose and it sometimes malfunctions
Cuisinart Electric Griddler (best indoor Electric Grill)
Overcoming the few flaws of the previous model, Cuisinart has been redesigned yet those widely-praised iconic performances have been kept the same. Want to have some juicy hamburgers in the evening? No worries! Anyone can cook perfectly with a product like the Cuisinart Electric Griddler, which will amaze you as a contact grill, panini press, and griddle. This model has an adjustable temperature that can reach up from 175 to 450 degrees.
Along with the well-known functions, the GR-5B has an LCD display & user-friendly digital controls that let you switch between functions and adjust the temperature and time. Its most loved feature is 5-in-1 cooking options—you may use it as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, or half grill/half griddle.
This sleek indoor grill is very easy to clean for having reversible & easily removable, dishwasher-safe cooking plates.
- Nice grill
- The digital temperature control is really nice and functional
- There is a little steam sometimes, but no smoke
- The plates are very easy to clean and use
- Modern looking design
- Relatively lightweight (about 15lbs) and stores away easily
- The plates are reversible with a flat surface on the back
- The plates are securely held in and easily removed with a press of simple locking mechanism on each one
- Heats up very fast (about 5 minutes to get to 400 degrees)
- Grill setting runs cooler than Griddle.
- The temperature control won’t allow you to adjust the temp once the unit has reached its set temperature. You have to turn it off and reset it to the desired temp and it has to go through its “pre-heat” cycle even if you are reducing the temperature
T-fal GC70 OptiGrill (best indoor Electric Grill)
Grill to your heart’s delight with T-fal OptiGrill Electric Grill. This smart grill is the first to adapt its grilling cycles according to the thickness of the food being cooked.
This optic grill is highlighted by the LED display which offers 6 preset programs including sausage, fish, red meat, burgers, poultry and sandwich. Indicator lights and audible beeps mean you won’t have to focus all of your attention with visual indicators alerting you to the heat/preheat status. In addition, audible indicators alerting you to how the food gets to each stage: rare, medium, and well done.
Along with the 6 preset programs, the electric grill provides 2 cooking modes, one is frozen that’s for defrosting and fully cooking frozen food and another is a manual mode for cooking vegetables or personal recipes. This is absolutely the best indoor grill for hamburgers.
- It works a grill, panini press and griddle all in one
- It collects extra fat & dripping juices through the sliding drip tray
- The plates are removable, reversible and dishwasher safe
- Suitable for a few people
- Few customers complained that the setting doesn’t work efficiently after a couple of months
Philips Smoke less Indoor Grill (best indoor bbq grill)
The Philips Smoke-less Indoor Grill would give you all of the outdoor vibes by its look, the way it cooks and tastes. Now you can cook amazingly smokeless grilled food in just 10 minutes. This incredibly smart grill uses advanced infrared heating technology and ensures minimal energy & heat loss, at the same time reduces smoking by 80%. It also features Cord storage and On/off switches.
Philips’ innovative grill will mesmerise you by its black-on-black exterior and deliver delicious, evenly grilled food.
The cleaning is a breeze! Clean the grid by hand or place it in the dishwasher. You may also clean the internal wall with a sponge if splatter occurs.
Once you buy this grill, it’ll surely fuel a disco party in your yard. So, be prepared!
- Grills perfectly
- Cooks anything well, fast and thoroughly
- The “keep warm” function works pretty well
- Easy to operate
- Cleanup is a cinch
- The infrared light is so extremely bright that it’s uncomfortable to look at when it’s on
- Little expensive compared to other products
Elite Gourmet EMG-980B (best indoor grill for vegetables)
Introducing the most ergonomic & user-friendly, Maxi-Matic Indoor Electric Nonstick Grill suitable for every kitchen! Make your own burger or cook a delicious bbq for the guests absolutely anytime!
On the large cooking surface of Maxi-Matic Indoor Electric Nonstick Grill, grill your steaks, pork ribs, salmon, veggies all at once!
The full box contains a heavy base, drip tray, extra-large non-stick grill plate, tempered glass lid, thermostat control knob, also an instruction manual with a recipe guide.
The magic grill has a removable thermostat control equipped with adjustable settings which has 5 different modes to the highest temperature of 450°F.
Cook low-fat food as the excess fat will be carried away by the drip tray. Follow the attached guide for making exclusively healthy recipes and prevent any type of burns and accidents with an extra cool base & heat-proof handles.
Maxi-Matic features a circular heating element for fast heating & evenly crusting no matter what you are cooking.
- Large cooking space and the lid is the same height everywhere
- Even heating
- Grease pan is huge, so don’t need to clean every time
- Nice & easy control
- Little smoke
- Low price
- 1-year warranty
- Harder to clean the nooks and crannies
- The lid is very unstable, feels like it doesn’t sit correctly and easily falls into the grill
George Foreman 4-Serving (best indoor grill with removable plates)
If you have a small family, therefore, a tight kitchen then this indoor grill is perfect for you! This is the most basic grill on our list that is specified for grilling only.
This model is 3x more durable than the previous George Foreman. Cook a hassle-free keto diet as you won’t need any oil or fat. Put the grill plates & drip tray in the dishwasher after cooking and they’ll be ready to serve your next meal.
The green indicator light shows you when it is preheated & thus the George Foreman grill heats up 35% faster and cooks a perfect & tasty meal in just 10 minutes.
Do you prefer fast and mess-free grilling? Like a perfect hamburger, chicken breast, pork chops or paninis?
Then this George Foreman grill is worth that.
- Compact size
- Durable nonstick
- Washes up beautifully
- Easy to put back together
- Grills on both sides very well
- The all about “on and off switch” is just plugging and unplugging it
- The heat on the grills is towards the centre. If you place something on the corners, it won’t cook well
- There’s no system control, therefore, you can’t control the heat
- Good but not versatile
How long to cook burgers on the indoor grill?
The cooking time is mostly determined by the thickness of the meat. And obviously, you want to grill your meat over maximum heat to form your preferred colour & texture. If you’re working with beef, you have so many options and most importantly your personal preference is the first to consider how you want to cook the meat on the best indoor grill for burgers. Generally, these are the methods:
- Medium-rare: 3 minutes needed to cook patty on each side. Twist it over and cook for four minutes more.
- Medium: Cook the patty for 3 minutes on each side. Then flip it over and cook for 5 minutes additionally.
- Medium well: 3 minutes needed to cook patty on each side. Twist it over and wait for 6 minutes more.
- Well done: 3 minutes needed to cook patty on each side. Flip it over and wait for an additional 7 minutes.
Best Ankle Brace To Prevent Rolling
Selecting the ideal ankle brace is crucial for preventing rolling injuries. The ASO Ankle Stabilizer stands out as a top choice. Combining comfort and support, it features durable nylon straps and a stabilizing figure-eight design. This brace effectively restricts excessive inversion and eversion movements, reducing the risk of ankle sprains. Its low-profile design allows for easy fit inside shoes, making it suitable for various activities.
Priced reasonably, the ASO Ankle Stabilizer offers a cost-effective solution to safeguard against ankle injuries, making it a favored choice among athletes and individuals seeking reliable ankle support.
How long do you grill burgers on each side?
Generally, you need to flip your burgers only one time–about 3 minutes on each side. Don’t put your spatula hard to press or smash down on your burgers while cooking. If you do so, the juiciness of the burgers would be gone & that’ll come out and you’ll waste the flavour just making the juices drain & sizzle on the pan.
Rather make a dimple in the middle while you make the patty. If you see a sudden outburst of flame, cover the grill.
Keep in an account that your rare or medium done burgers contain several health risks. In our recommended best indoor grill for hamburgers, you will find multiple options for temperature control. Putting your meat on low heat to make it fully done keeping enough juiciness.
What temperature to grill burgers
Your burgers need to grill over high heat. Preheat your grill on a medium/high setting, or about 375 to 400 degrees. According to experts, hamburgers should be cooked to an internal temperature of 155 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit. And this temperature range is sufficient enough for killing any harmful bacteria typically found inside the meat sources.
Brush and oil the grill gently. Again, a nonstick grill doesn’t even require oil brushing. Lightly brush one side of the burgers with olive oil, place them on the grill; brush the top side with olive oil. Cover, cook for about 3 minutes to sear the bottom and get perfect grill marks.
Do you close the indoor grill when cooking burgers?
Lids remain open while grilling burgers in general. The grill you’re using, make sure it generates heat enough so that you can make the patties on the flame directly. Then you can even sear the vegetables and even bread to get an outdoor grill finish. Good news is you rely on all of our recommended best indoor grills for hamburgers.
So, to keep your grill on high-heat and low-heat zones, in the beginning, you need to keep your burger on high heat to have a brown surface and then gradually turn to low heat to have a juicy inside(Like vegetables). This strategy is known as indirect grilling.
How long to grill frozen burgers?
You’ll need about seven to eight minutes for each side. In total, 16 minutes will be enough to grill frozen burgers.
Is it right to grill frozen burgers?
Absolutely! But you have to lengthen the cooking time almost twice, as they need to be defrosted first, then go with cooking. But if you buy packaged hamburgers from the store, then you should go with the method mentioned on the pack.
While cooking the frozen burger, your target is to reach a thermal reading of 160 degrees Fahrenheit in the middle. Easy if you have a meat thermometer, but if not, you simply follow our instructions below. Even if you know the process, get a final check with the meat thermometer for perfection.
How to prepare the meat for patty?
Fat content is a crucial thing to maintain to prepare ground meat. Hope you know ground meat is the best to make your hamburger moist & without any crumble. Around 15 to 20% fat content is all you need. Food experts say that you need to maintain the meat 80% lean and 20% fat for making perfect hamburgers.
How you want to make the ground chuck is all up to you. You may mix different kinds of beef, or combine beef and chorizo, ground beef and ground pork, (ground pork also boosts the fat content) ground turkey or chicken, bison, lamb, etc. Try to keep the fat content to have juicy & flavourful meat.
Are you a vegan? Don’t worry! You can use black beans, soy, mushroom, walnuts etc. and many other alternatives.
Whatever meat is used, the patty must be cooked at a high temperature for 3 minutes at least on each side. Additionally, only beef needs more time than average meat.
Why do homemade burgers fall apart?
Using meat that’s too lean causes burgers to fall apart. Too lean meat of a burger lacks in both flavour and texture and easily ends up getting dried and wretched. The fat is essential for combining the perfect flavour and holding the patty together. Again, the best ground beef for burgers contains 80% lean and 20% fat.
Beside, using low quality grill can be a cause of falling apart. These smokeless indoor grill are amazing in quality as per the real user’s review.
How to get a lean burger to stick together
- Thaw the frozen ground beef in the refrigerator. Defrosting beef in the microwave creates inconsistent thawing which may melt some of the fat in the meat too.
- Egg is used to prevent leaning on the meat. If you don’t want to have some extra protein, then don’t worry. Apply wheat flour, oatmeal, gelatin or bread crumb. So you have plenty of options to prevent crumbling.
- Add mix-ins as you like. Along with the meat, you can add sliced or cheddar cheese, minced onion or mushrooms. Onion & mushroom help to prevent falling. If you like to have a dash of Worcestershire, make sure to add some bread crumbs too. It’ll soak the extra moisture.
- Make your patties with wet hands, avoid kneading too much. Use ground beef because it has natural binding quality. Apply kosher salt and grounded pepper as much you need.
- Grill your burger to a high temperature (from 375 to 400 degrees) for more than 5 minutes to have a perfect texture inner & out. Don’t press down the meat otherwise, the juicy flavour will be drained out.
How do you grill the perfect hamburger?
- 1 and a 1/2 pounds ground meat (80% lean) or ground turkey (90% lean)
- Some kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 and a 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 slices cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns, split; toasted, choice of the individual
- This quantity of meat is for 4 servings. So, split it into 4 shares. Make a 3/4-inch-thick patty from each share. Now press your thumb in the centre & make a deep dimple in it. Take kosher salt and grounded pepper to season both sides of each of the patties properly.
- High heat is a must for grilling the burgers. Make sure to raise the temperature around 400 degrees F. Normally, you don’t need to brush oil on an indoor grill, but if needed brush them with oil/fat. Approximately after 3 minutes, you’d see the golden brown colour & charred marks on the patties of one side. To be exact, about 3 minutes for each side or 4 minutes for medium-rare (3 minutes if topping with cheese; see step 3) of the beef, and 5 minutes for each side of the turkey is needed at least. Again it’s up to you how you prefer your cooked meat.
- Cheese is complementary. But it would increase the taste to a great extent. Place cheese on the tops of the patties while the meat is almost cooked. Close the cover of the grill and let the cheese melt.
- Add your favourite vegetable or condiments like sliced tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce or Worcestershire sauce-anything you love.
- Sandwich the hot patties and condiments between the buns and serve the burger immediately.
Indoor grills have become an indispensable partner in the kitchen as it saves your time & effort. Whether you are a chef who cooks for perfection or an amateur cook who barely prepares his own meal, indoor grills can benefit both of you.
Looking for the perfect housewarming gift for your wife? Buy one of the best indoor grills for hamburgers and bring the fun of the outdoor party into your home kitchen! Enjoy faster & healthier meals all-year-round without having to wait for the sun to shine.
Simply plug in your electric grill and start cooking!
We’ve listed each of this item researching sincerely for days & nights so that you can easily choose your best indoor grill for hamburgers. Here is a recipe of making a hamburger.
Even if you’re not a grill master, you can easily use our indoor grill and surprise your guests!